Hall effect measurement system by Van der Pauw method
The HMS-3000 Hall Measurement System is a complete four point Van der Pauw method system for measuring the resistivity, carrier concentration, Hall coefficient, magneto-resistance and carrier mobility of semiconductors. The systems can be used to characterize various materials including semiconductors and compound semiconductors (n & p type), metals, at both 300 K and 77 K.
The system can accommodate small (6mm x 6mm) and large (20mm x 20mm) samples.
The system contains several modules:
- constant current supply source and voltmeter;
- sample measurement case;
- permanent magnet set;
- funnel for liquid nitrogen measurements
- specific software (Windows compatible)
- resistivity range: 10-4 to 107 Ohms-cm
- Hall voltage range: 1µV to 2000 mV
- mobility: 1 to 107 cm2/V.s